The principal objectives of Annalakshmi Cultural Centre are:
- Advancing social and public welfare.
- Advancing culture through maintaining and supporting such activities.
- To achieve these principal objectives, the Annalakshmi Cultural Centre undertakes the following activities:
- Service to the wider community.
- providing the best and affordable vegetarian cuisine.
- providing employment to young people, the unemployed and those disadvantaged in the community
- maintain a supportive and safe environment
- providing educational services and participation in activities that are community based.
- providing training and mentoring in hospitality skills
- providing a platform for cultural and artistic expressions
- Promoting social integration and understanding between people of all races, religions and creeds.
- Providing a wholesome Indian vegetarian food embracing the ethos of “Eat as you like, Pay as your heart feels”,
- Maintaining a venue suitable for use by other community organisations agreeable to our policies.
- Undertaking all such activities which are necessary, incidental or conducive to the advancement of these objectives.
CALL DURING TRADING HOURS TO MAKE A BOOKING: (08) 9221 3003
Annalakshmi, the “mother” of sustenance sits on the banks of the Swan and provides an ambient atmosphere where vegetarian dining is a cultural experience.
Open Everyday – 7 Days a Week
Lunch: 12:00pm – 2:00pm,
Dinner: 6:00pm – 9:00pm