Annalakshmi starts its 2018 Cooking Demonstration – Bojan Utsav, with a focus on Pullau.
For the slow cook or the time poor cook, we have 3 foundation methods of making flavoured rice meals:
- ‘Dhum’ Pullau, the quintessence of finesse in cooking Pullau, one for slow cooking.
- ‘Saatham’, flavoured rice in a jiffy.
- ‘Pullau’, creating flavours with cooked rice.
- ‘Raita’, yoghurt preparations as suitable partners
- ‘Fresh preparation’ partner to balance.
You are invited to attend the cooking demonstration and savour the same satisfying dishes on the Annalakshmi buffet.
Time: 4.30 PM to 5.45 PM
Buffet: Open for dinner at 5.45 pm
Venue: Annalakshmi on the Swan, 1st Floor, Western Pavilion, Barrack Square (Between Jetty No. 4 and No. 5) Perth
Cost: Eat as you like and pay what you feel
Reservation are essential, particularly if you want to observe the Cooking Demonstration. Book early to avoid disappointment by calling 9221 3003, during trading hours, 12 – 2.00 PM and 6.30- 9PM.
We look forward to seeing you at Annalakshmi on the Swan on Sunday, 4th March for our first cooking demonstration for 2018.
Annalakshmi Culinary Science